Northshore is well-connected with easy access to the CBD. Close to all major arterials, Northshore is accessible for people traveling from the North and South, and people arriving and departing from both the domestic and international airports.
New bus service
Starting Monday 26 June 2017, TransLink has introduced a new trial bus service, route 304 to Northshore Hamilton. The bus service will operate between Doomben train station and Northshore Riverside Park including Hamilton Reach, Puma Energy Australia, Portside Wharf and The Hamilton developments.
The new trial route will give you:
- 100 weekly services, Monday to Friday between 6am and 7pm
- Buses every 30 minutes during peak hours and every 60 minutes off-peak
- Access the whole public transport network by catching the 304 to Doomben station and jumping on a train or to the Northshore Hamilton Ferry Terminal to catch the CityCat ferry.
- 2 CityCat terminals at Northshore - Brett's Wharf terminal at the western end and Northshore Hamilton terminal at theeastern end located near the Northshore Riverside Park.
- Monday to Friday there are over 50 departures from the Northshore Hamilton and Brett's Wharf terminals each day
- A CityCat departs approximately every 15-20 minutes during peak times, plus an additional 5 express services from Brett's Wharf.
- The master plan allows for the development of a third CityCat terminal.
- SpeedyCat express services
- Further information regarding CityCat services.
- 25-minute bus ride to the CBD, or just over 10 minutes to Fortitude Valley
- More than 55 bus services (monday to Friday) to the CBD
- More than 30 bus services travel to the CBD from Brett's Wharf in the mornings approximately every 10 minutes, and outbound services back to Brett's Wharf running just as regularly
- Services run from the Northshore area along Kingsford Smith Drive regularly stopping at Brett's Wharf and Racecourse Road, Hamilton.
- Majority of bus services also travel to and from South Bank and the Cultural Centre via the CBD
- Future plans for a public transport network within Northshore Hamilton
- More detail on bus timetables or information about Translink.
- 2 railway stations --Doomben and Ascot-- are only a short 15-minute walk away.
- Doomben Line connects to other lines at Eagle Junction, only a few stops away.